Travel Planner/ Administrator
Travel Planner - 33676
35 Weeks initially
£23.08ph Ltd, £18.10ph paye
A contract opportunity has become available to work within the Automotive Industry, to support the Business Office with Travel Plan arrangements.
Travel Planner for the companies UK's non-manufacturing sites. You will manage staff travel plan delivery and development, under take staff surveys, develop strategy and undertake periodic reviews of each site travel plan as well as liaising with internal and external stakeholders to enhance and address all aspects of travel at each of your designated sites.
You will work with the Transport Team to organise promotional events for promoting sustainable travel at non-manufacturing sites. You will manage the contract for the Park & Ride schemes operated by sites which serve these sites and be lead on promoting Liftshare at these sites.
- Significant experience in the field of travel planning gained at either a transport consultancy, Local/ Combined Authority or large employer
- 2) Experience of leading on the coordination and delivery of sustainable travel campaigns, projects and initiatives as identified by a travel plan as required through a planning condition.
- Experience of data collation and assessment along with associated IT skills;
- Significant experience in the field of travel planning gained at either a transport consultancy, Local/ Combined Authority or large employer.
- Undertaking travel surveys and data assessments to identify trends, gaps and opportunities to develop evidence led site travel strategy
- Developing and delivering travel plans and any other associated documents which are approved by Local Planning Authorities;
- Experience of leading on the coordination and delivery of sustainable travel campaigns, projects and initiatives as identified by a travel plan.
- Knowledge of contemporary national travel policy / guidance and key stakeholders
- Knowledge of the travel challenges and opportunities for a major employer
- Contract management and KPI monitoring
Please send an up to date CVAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.