NQT Teacher SEN Autism
NQT Special Neesd teacher of Autism KS2
If you’re a newly qualified teacher looking to kick-start your teaching career within a stimulating, supportive and rewarding environment, then look no further as we have the ideal position for you. PK Education is recruiting an NQT for a Special Needs Primary School located in East Birmingham.
The school is looking for an NQT to start in your development early on in your career. The school is a good school where teachers encourage pupils to develop cultural, social and moral skills creating a joyful and engaging learning environment. The school is continually developing attainment levels especially in KS2.
For the right candidate, the role is to start in as soon as possible.
Essential for the above role:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference within an already excellent school.
- Flexible and able to respond to change positively.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in either KS1 or KS2.
- You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent's evening.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £115 to £140 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency Birmingham. PK Education has a range of newly qualified teacher jobs (NQT teaching jobs), along with a variety of primary school teacher jobs. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you would like to find out more information or to apply, please contact Kirsty on or email on