Commercial PA to the Managing Director
Join our team in Oswestry, 20 minutes away from Shrewsbury and Wrexham, to be Commercial PA and work with the directors in our fashion watch and clock company, selling to stores like John Lewis & Debenhams, as well as supermarkets & independent stores.
You will be assisting the Managing Directors and involved with managing day-to-day tasks and major projects at the most senior level. You must demonstrate a high level of initiative, intuition and quickly develop an in-depth understanding of business.
• Support the Managing Directors with commercial tasks and projects.
• Be involved with and independently manage projects that involve people, product, processes, property, sales and marketing.
• Get involved with our business in the USA and China and elsewhere as well as the UK.
• You will be incontrovertibly studious, practical and organised.
• Have boundless common sense and life intuition at a commercial level and a confidence to believe in your actions and decisions.
• Be an ambassador, researcher, investigator, negotiator and trouble-shooter, and happy to be flexible, to travel, and change course at the drop of a hat.
• Be highly proficient with computers and numbers.
• This role reports to the Senior Development Manager.
We are of course interested to hear of any other relevant experience and/or qualifications and it goes without saying we are looking for a dynamic fun loving person with strong communication, negotiation, organisational and troubleshooting skills, and a high level of detail and ability to work to strict deadlines. It’s important the successful candidate enjoys the entrepreneurial character and culture at Newgate where we seek a strong work ethic and ability to adapt to changes as the company grows.