Area Installations Manager Midlands
Area Kitchen Installations Manager Midlands
My client don't just pride themselves on the quality of bespoke furniture. They pride themselves on the quality of installations too. For an experienced Field Installation Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career alongside some of the most talented and passionate fitting teams in the furniture trade / Retail.
As our Regional Installation Manager you'll work closely with our local fitters - managing them, making sure they have the best support and equipment they need to get the job done. But above all, you'll ensure that all work is completed to our impeccable standards, and that all payments are received on time, every time.
Whether you're an installation expert who's ready to take a step up, or an experienced Installation Manager, what counts is that you understand bespoke furniture inside-out, ideally kitchen/bathrooms that you have outstanding communication skills, and that you know how to lead and inspire some of the best fitting teams in the country.
We're proud of our meticulous attention to detail, high standards, and market-leading service. So, if you're looking for a career that's not just challenging, but full of potential and rewards, join us as a Regional Installation Manager today.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Head of Operations in order to review and improve the department's aims and objectives.
- Define, develop and oversee systems and processes in order to deliver excellent installation service to our customers.
- Manage a team of Installation Managers who in turn are responsible delivering bespoke workmanship.
- Management of Installation Managers which includes recruitment and selection, managing, leading and motivating the team to work effectively in order to achieve the goals they have been set.
- Oversee timely allocation of installation work on an installer basis.
- Production of Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Health and Safety documentation in support of installation jobs.
- Liaise internally and externally with suppliers to ensure the correct ordering, inventory management and allocation of installation components and supplies.
- Ensure installation work is to the required quality standard and relevant standards are enforced.
- Produce forward planning programmes and accurate forecasts.
- Maximise productivity and quality of service, analysing and measuring departmental performance and ensuring performance targets are met and margins sustained.
- Take responsibility and ownership for queries from internal and external customers and deal with these in a professional manner
- Encourage the development of direct reports.
- Manage and control department overheads, abiding by relevant time and cost restraints when completing jobs.
- Responsibility for creating an environment of integrity and trust with the team and promoting accountability and consistency.
- Build effective customer relations and customer satisfaction for the end user by means of communicating with the customer and delivering an excellent service.
Any other duties in line with the role.
Our belief is that great companies are powered by great people and led by inspired leaders; individuals who are authentic, who embrace new ideas, share a mutual respect for each other and do what's right for their communities. Every day, we focus on our common goal of improving lives around the world. And we do this by working together and applying deep technical expertise to help our customers solve pressing challenges, with a collective passion to make an impact.
Imagine a career that perpetually stretches your capabilities. From managing many of the UK's most iconic brands, the breadth of our opportunities empowers you to chart your own path. We are a truly UK based company that embraces diversity, rewards hard work and inspires people to reach for more. In an environment that is constantly evolving, we will set the foundation for you to grow and chart a career path that is as unique as you are. As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make an impact that people can feel. The world is waiting for you and so are we.
Salary up to £42k plus 40% bonus, excellent package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75450969