Payroll Administrator - Part Time
Payroll Administrator - Up to 24K (Pro Rata)
This role is Part Time covering 22.5 hours over 3 days.
Based at Perfect Homes Head Office in Coleshill and reporting to the Company Accountant, the payroll administrator will be responsible for the provision of an effective management of all aspects of payroll, ensuring the timely completion of all payroll schedules.
The ideal candidate will have experience of dealing with start to finish payroll in a fast paced environment.
Please apply if you can demonstrate that you can;
- Support and guide all managers in payroll administration
- Ensure timely submission of payroll to meet deadlines
- Oversee and assist SAGE reporting for management information purposes
This is a very fast paced role that requires excellent attention to detail, the successful candidate will be joining at a very exciting time as the company is going through exceptional growth.
Benefits for the role include -
- 25 Days Holiday Entitlement
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme