Supply Chain Analyst
About The Role
Things are moving pretty fast here at Halfords! Have you got the pace, experience and career aspiration to move with us?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to join our Central Supply Team.
This role has two key purposes:
1. Supply Department KPI, reporting and analysis support Supporting the Supply Department with:
a) Generation and maintenance of the Departmental weekly KPI reports.
b) Build and maintenance of the Department’s budget modelling tools.
c) Ad hoc analysis
2. MI tool maintenance and development
Maintaining and continually improving our suite of MI, as well as a number of Excel-based tools, used within the Supply Department.
We are therefore seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join the Central Supply team within Supply. The role reports into the Merchandise Planning Manager and involves the development, maintenance and running of MI tools across the Department. This role will be seen by the rest of Supply as an Excel and systems ‘subject matter expert’ so the individual must have very strong Excel skills as well as a keen interest in IT systems and processes.
The jobholder will need to be able to design and develop complex data solutions through advanced knowledge of MS Excel. Highly numerate and able to connect different sources of data to formulate valuable business insight.
• Department ‘Power User’ for SAP BW – to provide leadership and support in using BW to its full potential.
• Understand and maintain a listing of our suite of MI reporting and other Excel-based tools, used both within and outside of the Supply department.
• Proactively develop new MI reporting and tools, as necessary, to meet the needs of a fast-moving Retail business. Seeking to drive in efficiency and effectiveness through exception based, action orientated information.
• Preparation of models, templates and consolidation tools for annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and weekly ‘open to buy’ reports.
• Continually look for ways to improve the way we do things in Supply.
• Providing high quality Supply Chain analysis.
• Maintenance of user notes for all regular supply chain KPI reports and training of Central Supply team, to ensure continuity of management information in case of absence.
• Willingness and flexibility to support other areas as required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75437369