Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer- North Birmingham
My client are a Tier 1 supplier to global automotive companies. They are urgently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team in North Birmingham to assist in the growth of their business over the last few years. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable world leading company who are continually investing in their company and staff.
As a Maintenance Engineer
- Report into Operations Manager
- Reactive maintenance of mechanical handling machinery, conveyers, welding equipment and site.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly PPM according to schedules
- Installation and Commissioning
- Promotion of Lean Techniques
- Reading technical drawings
- Ordering of Stock
- Calibration of instrumentation
The successful Maintenance Engineer
- Apprentice Trained
- Multi Skilled
- PLC Fault Finding with Siemens or Mitsubishi
- Hold an Electrical Qualification e.g. 17th Edition, C&G, HNC
This opportunity would be working on a three shift pattern of earlies, lates and nights starting on £30,000 and rising to £32,000 following probation. There is overtime available to work at a premium rate, a pension scheme and two bonus schemes in place with this company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75441190