**ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT REQUIRED**
Robert Half are recruiting a Temporary Assistant Accountant for a credible organisation based in Coventry. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a reputable company within the engineering sector.
The Responsibilities you will undertake:
* Assisting with Internal and External audit work
* Preparation of bi-monthly VAT returns
* Foreign currency hedging claims (to company guidelines)
* Cashbook and bank account reconciliations (multiple accounts and companies)
* Intercompany Reconciliations
* Weekly sales and orders analysis
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
* Experience in VAT and Intrastat preparation
* Working knowledge of cash book and bank account reconciliations
* Intercompany account reconciliation
* Excel- Vlook ups and Pivot tables.
This role will last for a period of 9 months on a temporary basis and is based in Coventry.
The role will be paying £12.50 per hour dependent on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75445220