Position: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £40,000 - 55,000 + Car/Car allowance + Pension + Health
Region: West Midlands
Industry: ConstructionThis is a unique opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an independently owned Building contractor based in the midlands. It's an opportunity to work for blue chip clients and build exciting, innovative and functional buildings across the country.The role has become available due to a massive pipeline of work and organic growth. The role is office based with Site visits.The organisation is a regional main building contractor who have a reputation in delivering high quality schemes ranging from £1M to £5M in value. The company carry out work across all sectors; however, their reputation is strong in the sectors of education, student accommodation & MOJ.
- Letting of all Sub-Contract and Supplier packages
- Sub-Contract account management
- Final account settlement
- Financial reporting
- Costing and control of preliminaries
- Build background
- 5 year's experience in a similar role
- Significant supervisory experience
- Able to maintain a high level of work quality against cost restraints
- Proven track record on all forms of procurement
Get in touch with Tom at PSR for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75456332