Are you a Project Manager? Have you worked within the automotive industry? Do you have knowledge of engine emissions and emissions regulations for off-highway vehicles? If your answer is yes, then this role is for you!
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager in Coventry, UK. Our client is looking for a Project Manager to lead the product management group through a transition to the upcoming Tier 5 emissions regulations. This will involve liaising with suppliers and updating documentation to ensure engines meet the required quality standards.
- Set objectives: scope, content, timings and budget.
- Plan and prioritise work, setting achievable deadlines.
- Lead and motivate the team.
- Monitor progress of project to ensure it is on time and within budget.
- Co-ordinate the work of the product management group and delegate tasks.
- Identify and manage/ eliminate risks, implementing necessary changes throughout.
- Liaise with suppliers and production and report regularly to Programme Manager.
- Must have previous project management experience - within automotive if possible.
- Should have a technical background (Engineering degree, HNC/D, or extensive experience).
- Knowledge of Off-highway vehicles is desirable.
- Knowledge of engine emissions and regulations is desirable.
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75452294