We are looking for an intelligent and talented individual like you who can join our Finance Department to help us maintain the smooth running of day to day functions.
We are a small close knit team, you will enjoy working closely alongside your colleagues to meet deadlines. You will develop excellent working relationships with key people in various other departments.
The role will include all aspects of our Accounts Receivable, including chasing settlement of Pro Forma and overdue invoices; processing credit notes; amongst many other tasks surrounding compliance responsibilities.
This role is a fixed term contract, starting October 2017 until September 2018.
Accountant | Accounts Receivable | Pro Forma | Sage Payroll | CCAB | ACCA | Analytical | Problem Solver
- To be fully CCAB or part qualified ACCA (Fundamentals Stage Complete)
- To have a good knowledge of MS-Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, interacting with people of all levels of seniority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines with high attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Positive, confident and enthusiastic attitude at all times
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships
- Professional and approachable manner
- Professional business attire
- Flexible and adaptable to fast paced changing environments
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of running a payroll through Sage Payroll
- Enterprise data system experience (Sage or equivalent)
- A natural desire to improve on the status quo
About Our Company:
We have been designing and manufacturing RF equipment since 1984, and from 2003 onwards benefited from the new management of Ian Hilditch and Dr Esen Bayar.
We continue to invest heavily in Research & Development, to ensure that its RF components and rack mounted equipment meet the changing needs of the Satellite industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75456727