eDiscovery Strategy Expert
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank's entire information technology ('IT') infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank's businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
As an eDescovery Strategy Expert you'll serve as a change agent in the organisation, leveraging their eDiscovery technology experience and knowledge to improve the operations of the global team. The candidate's experience will guide the organization to assess and mature the processes, technology and people capability to a world class level.
eDiscovery Operations (eDO) within the Chief Technology Office (CTO) ensures the preservation, collection and delivery of all facets of Electronically Stored Information (ESI) requested for litigation, regulatory or audit requests. eDO performs this service accurately, expeditiously and with full compliance with regional data privacy rules and to the requirements outlined by our internal clients (e.g Legal, Compliance, Audit, etc.).
- Leading the design of processes and supporting the introduction of technology to aid the defensible identification, preservation and collection of ESI across data classes including messaging, voice, and other unstructured and structured data types
- Analysing and improving current practices in the identification, preservation and collection of ESI across all data classes
- Building key relationships and partnerships with internal stakeholders in a high pressure and challenging environment
- Serving as a representative on cross-functional, enterprise wide projects and initiatives
- Supporting the operational preservation and collection activities as appropriate
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong experience in a technology based eDiscovery environment (either in-house or at a vendor)
- Substantive knowledge across all aspects of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM), including an understanding of the impact of information governance practices on eDiscovery
- An understanding of legal concepts around data preservation and collection in key jurisdictions
- An understanding of the technical complexities related to information governance, data preservation and collection
- Exceptional communication skills, enabling you to engage, influence and direct others based on your experience and knowledge
- Energy and drive to continuously challenge and improve the current performance of the organization
- A highly organized, reliable and disciplined approach to work
- Excellent client relationship skills with which to proactively manage client expectations
- Superior decision-making skills, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- The ability to easily and seamlessly share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to peers and internal clients
- Educated to Bachelor degree level in a relevant discipline (or equivalent qualification / work experience)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75456802