An opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor, to work in the West Midlands.
- Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will work with the delivery team
- Ensure commercial challenge at all times to site teams
- Compile sub contract orders
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage the commercial aspects of subcontract accounts
- Maximising value and minimising cost
- Manage performance against business targets and KPI's
- Preparation of monthly management reports
Skills & Qualifications
- Industry relevant degree/HNC
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Good IT Knowledge
- An excellent communicator
- Client focussed - dealing with a number of clients simultaneously.
An opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor working with a UK wide construction business.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75450291