Health Care Assistant
Do you want to provide care and support for the elderly?
We are currently recruiting for Health Care Assistants to work with elderly and dementia residents.
You will provide all aspects of care to help and support service users to live comfortably in a residential setting.
We are looking for caring, hardworking and enthusiastic people to be part of something great.
Responsibilities of Health Care Assistant:
• Provide/ assist with Personal Care and Moving and Handling
• Promote independence and empowering residents to reach their maximum potential
• Participate in activities
• Support with domestic duties and food preparation
• Administer Medication
• Assist with personal finances
• Support residents on a 1:1 basis
• Assisting residents in residential settings
Person Specification for Health Care Assistant:
• Experience within Health and Social Care preferred but not essential
• 20 hour a week contract (flexibility required)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Aged 18 years and above
• Idealistic Health Care Assistants traits; caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
• Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training
• Professional rota management
• Access to QCF's in Health and Social Care
• Free uniform & DBs Check
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Lisa Clyne on , alternatively email