Senior Marketing Manager - HomeServe Labs
Senior Marketing Manager
HomeServe Labs - 6 months secondment/fixed term contract
HomeServe Labs (HSL) is a tech start-up wholly owned by HomeServe PLC. HomeServe Labs are developers of smart home tech and in June 2016 launched LeakBot, a smart water leak detector designed as an InsurTech IoT product for the home insurance industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our busy Labs team on a 6 month contract opportunity. You will co-ordinate and execute the plan to distribute LeakBot's via HomeServe channels. In addition you will be expected to test and develop new propositions to offer LeakBot to consumers to deliver learning's for our partners and to deliver new revenue channels for HSL.
Duties to include:
- Working with the Head of Innovation design and then execute the plan to distribute LeakBot's via HomeServe channels in partnership with the HML marketing team
- Working with the Head of Innovation design and develop new propositions to offer LeakBot to the end consumer to deliver key insights for our partners and to drive new revenue channels for HSL
- Follow 'Lean Start Up' principles and apply to all marketing activity
- Work across the mix of marketing channels with a focus on achieving target take up rates, cost per customer and payback levels, then reporting back on all key metrics across all marketing activity
- Support the Head of Innovation in the production of presentations / marketing strategies. Play an active role in senior stakeholder and affinity partner engagement
- Put the Customer at the heart of all marketing activity - ensuring it meets a genuine need and ensuring all financial promotions are clear, fair and not misleading and taking action where any fall short of this
- As a dynamic, driven, solution orientated and highly organised marketing individual who is comfortable in a direct marketing role, you will also have:
- Experience of multi channel marketing / principles of customer segmentation and strong planning and analytical skills
- You will have the DNA of an innovator, being adept at questioning, observing, associating, networking and experimenting
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and spoken presentation skills and highly numerate
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness including basic accountancy. Competent in the initiation, design and approval of financial promotions
Ideally, you will have experience of marketing / selling a technical product and experience of developing and implementing home insurance propositions would also be advantageous.
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, car/car allowance, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75451560