Travel Adviser - Solihull
Experienced Travel Sales Professionals Needed! - This is your chance to join a team of driven individuals who are passionate about travel and the products they sell. There is the opportunity to earn fantastic OTE £25k during the first year alone through base salary and uncapped sales commission. Additionally, you will be elligible for contributory pension scheme and the benefits of discounted holidays. You will receive comprehensive induction training, as well as follow-up training including overseas familiarisation trips to our fantastic destinations.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, between 9am and 9pm
To maximise sales, turnover and profitability of all products by providing a high quality service, specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all enquiries. Ensure all enquiries are handled in a professional manner, providing the best possible experience for the customer, and ensuring client retention
Experience in selling long haul tailor-made holidays, as well as additional travel-related products, is essential.
- Proactively match customer requests to extensive range of products, maximising all sales opportunities while providing a perfect holiday experience
- Consistently achieve individual sales targets as well as contributing to the overall achievement store targets
- Act as a brand Ambassador for the business providing excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure that the most up to date product knowledge is obtained and shared with colleagues.
Key Behavioural Competencies
- Extensive experience in sourcing and booking long haul tailor made holidays either face-to-face or in a contact centre environment
- Working knowledge of GDS, preferably Galileo
- Highly motivated individual with good destination knowledge and passion for travel
- Experience in sourcing and booking tailor-made holidays
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge of nett fares and airline contracts
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide service to our customers through varied methodology - i.e. face to face, by telephone and by e-mail
- Ability to work under own supervision or as part of a team
- Flexibility to work on a rota basis 5 days a week
For more information or to apply to this fantastic travel sales role please send your up to date CV in the first instance to , call 0161 238 4494 or apply below.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75445895