School Improvement Adviser
Interested applicants should be able to demonstrate expertise and experience in:
- Effective strategies to improve schools
- Strategies to improve leadership capacity
- Effective programmes to improve teaching and learning
- Leading Numeracy / Literacy development in schools
- Educational policy at local and national level
- Knowledge of what works elsewhere – nationally and internationally
- National and international research on effective school systems
The closing date for applications is 25 August 2017.
The interviews will be held during weeks beginning 28 August 2017.
Please note all CVs will be considered an expression of interest and an application will be sent out as per Babcock process.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements - This role requires an enhanced DBS to be carries out.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75458378