Optimisation Data Analyst
Optimisation Data Analyst
Fixed term contract - 6 Months
We have an exciting opportunity for an Optimisation Analyst to join our Product Marketing team in Walsall, on a 6 month basis. The Product department's purpose is to proactively manage and analyse the health of our existing and future products, to create outstanding value for HomeServe and our customers.
Duties to include:
- Development of analysis and insights to identify segments underperforming from a retention rate, save rate and average discount perspective
- Engaging, coordinating and working collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business to deliver the retention rates within identified segments - including Acquisition, Contact Centre, Marketing Operations, Business Intelligence & Finance teams
- Providing input into the development, implementation and continual improvement of the tools used to retain customers in Inbound and Outbound Retention to ensure the optimal balance of save rate and income whilst ensuring they achieve KPI and commercial targets
- Assisting in the development of required Business Intelligence and/or tracking to monitor project/initiative impacts
- Ensuring that all marketing activity is conducted with the Customer front of mind, delivering a great Customer experience and low Customer effort
As an experienced Marketing professional with a proven track record in an analytical role, you'll have:
- Proven reporting, analytical, interpretation & evaluation skills, to inform & drive strategy development, being highly proficient in Excel, with a high level of numeracy
- Competent financial and commercial awareness, with a proven ability to work independently while handling multiple tasks
- Good communication skills (written & oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of HomeServe products and product economics across product range
- Good understanding of HML systems and data
- Ability to think analytically and strategically, with an effective problem-solver approach
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary,25 days holiday, pension scheme, bonus, private medical cover, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75458203