Our client is recruiting a Junior Office Administrator to ensure the quick loading of new lease proposals, the monitoring of decision times, issuing of acceptances, lease documentation and management of the daily diary system phone calls. The role is fast pace and so you must be able to work under pressure and on your own accord. Various other admin duties will be required as the role develops and there is further scope for progression within the department.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Loading lease proposals on to our CRM
- Raising lease documentation to issue to customers
- Answering telephone calls
- Managing the supplier approval files and obtaining verbal trade references
- Obtaining lease upgrade figures
- Chasing calls via the diary system
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will have the ability to work within a team and be organised with great attention to detail. You should be approachable and work well under pressure.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed