About the role
Interserve Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses to join our friendly and expanding team.
We are looking for Nurses in the Birmingham and surrounding areas.
From short term, long term and permanent placements we support a wide range of locations in which working hours are based upon your availability and flexibility.
If you feel you are ready to take on new exciting opportunities or looking to develop your experiences apply today to arrange your immediate interview.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS cost
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid NMC registration pin
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).