Customer Service Team Manager
Customer Service Team Manager
We have a fantastic opening for a Customer Service Team Manager within our CS&S department, who will report into our customer Service Manager. The successful applicant will provide expert coaching and support, ensuring these individuals attain and continuously maintain competence, in addition to;
- Ensuring that all customer calls deliver consistently good customer outcomes, provide accurate and appropriate information and where appropriate, result in the conversion of a HomeServe product or products
- Ensuring that the team meets or exceeds the Quality, Great Conversations, Customer Satisfaction, Efficiency and behavioural standards required by HomeServe and the appropriate Regulator thereby ensuring that all customers are treated fairly
- Being a strong team player driving the improvement of business performance targets and delivery of excellent customer service, and to provide governance of T&C from a CSR & CSC perspective.
- Supporting in the delivery of any relevant transformational activity
- Driving capability in your team, realising real talent, identifying opportunities and managing performance
- Supporting Customer Service Managers to deliver any relevant transformational change
- Delivering the commercial elements of the role, through identification of performance issues, spotting opportunities and developing action plans
- Where possible ensure complaints are prevented through following the relevant processes efficiently and effectively, and good customer service.
- Ensuring that the customer charter principles are embedded within the team
- Safeguarding sensitive customer information at all times and actively support HomeServe as a trustworthy, dependable organisation
- Ideally experience as working as a CSC at High Performing Level
- Will have worked in a Customer Service environment
- Aware of and works in line HomeServe Mission and abides by its Values
- Aware of and works in line of the HomeServe Customer Charter Principles
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 22 days holiday, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75458149