Chef de Partie
Chef De Partie
£19K - £21K
My client is recruiting a Chef de Partie to join the brigade at a sports club within Solihull. This venue caters for Conference and Events, Weddings and other high-volume functions, as well as serving guests visiting the club.
As Chef de Partie, you will run a section of the kitchen while assisting in the training and development of Junior Chefs. You will maintaining a safe, clean and tidy kitchen in line with current legislation. You will also be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the department.
The right candidate for the role of Chef de Partie will have excellent personal presentation, be passionate about food and be professional at all times.
Chef de Partie Essentials
- Experience in a high-volume venue with Banqueting, minimum of 2 years
- Experienced working in a 100% fresh food environment
- Must be passionate, excellent food cost controls and the ability to continually raise standards
- Ability to lead a section of the kitchen
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Be able to demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Take pride and attention to detail in your work
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Ability to cope under pressure
- First rate culinary ability and have the passion, drive, flair and determination to succeed.
If you feel that you would be the ideal candidate for this role, please ensure that your CV is up to date and apply today.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75457952