Regional Risk Manager
Vitality, Regional Risk Manager, Home based, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Regional Risk Manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Regional Risk Manager you will provide oversight and risk management support to National Sales Quality Manager to ensure Appointed Representatives activities are carried out in accordance with relevant legislation.
Responsibilities as our Regional Risk Manager include:
- Consistent standards developed across Appointed Representatives by maintaining and developing the competence of individual Appointed Representatives by regularly observing client meetings/interactions and providing feedback against quality measures and agreed skills framework
- Deputise for the NSQM where necessary to ensure consistent first line compliance presence
- Provides Risk Management support, coaching and monitoring of all allocated Appointed Representatives to ensure consistency, compliance with regulatory framework and good customer outcomes.
- Highlights and reports any performance issues to Regional Director
- Highlights and reports any quality/compliance issues to the NSQM including regulatory breaches and lost business opportunities due to poor compliance, to ensure sales activity remains compliant and Appointed Representatives are developed to maximise their potential
- KPI Data (e.g. observed calls, business mix(options), complaints, ROM pass rates) analysed to indentify individual and/or group risks or sales training needs and key controls and action plans put in place and monitored
- Assists in the training/coaching of new and existing Appointed Representatives to ensure they are competent
- Responsible for ensuring record keeping in line with the T&C scheme is accurate and appropriately maintained
- Assists Compliance Hub Team in the investigation of complaints.
- Ensures that Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles are embedded within the sales channel
- Assist the NSQM with ad hoc monitoring and oversight projects for other VitalityHealth & Life sales channels
- Assist the NSQM with reporting, trend and route cause analysis and assist with projects to mitigate risk
To become our Regional Risk Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience at a supervisory/management level
- Extensive knowledge of all aspect of Private Medical Insurance and of the legislation and regulation within which it operates
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Good understanding of legislative framework in which Vitality operates
- Proven experience in a sales environment
- First Line Compliance Experience
Working for Vitality as an experienced Regional Risk Manager, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Regional Risk Manager, please click ‘apply’ today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75453381