SF Group are currently looking for an Automotive Quality Engineer to work on an initial 6 month contract basis within an Automotive Production Facility.
This position has come about through extensive growth within the company's sector so they can cope with the increased work load.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on providing a hands-on investigative approach into ongoing quality issues within the production facility
- Drawing upon a true engineering background you will effectively problem solving and provide improvements to manufacturing processes to inhibit repeat non-conformance
- You will also act as a high profile liaison to the company's customer base, communicating issues into the plant and assisting with concerns in order to sort problems
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within an Automotive manufacturing quality environment is essential with a strong grounding in engineering and manufacturing process knowledge
- You will have customer facing experience with an extremely professional attitude, along with the ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
This role will be paying an hourly rate of up to £30 per hour for the correct experience level.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75442112