Interim Financial Controller
A company based in Walsall seek to recruit an Interim Financial Controller for a 6 month assignment. To be considered for this role you will be immediately available, have worked in a plc environment and ideally come from a 'Big 4' background.
You will be the key contact for the auditors while controlling the reporting function across the whole business with 2/3 direct reports.
Duties will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with key financial staff across the whole of the business to ensure key issues are fully understood
- Manage monthly consolidation process for the business group whilst engaging with business to provide full transparency of results
- Leading budgeting and forecasting process within the business group to ensure compliance with business and Plc requirements
- Develop productive relationships with the wider Group finance community
- Line management of 2-3
The ideal candidate will require:
- Professional Qualification (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Role likely to be more suitable to candidates with a Big 4 training background
- Experience working for a plc