Newly-Qualified Finance Manager
Newly-Qualified Finance Manager required for a large, corporate service company based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an opportunity for someone from a big company background to move to a position managing a management accounting team. The company is a highly respected name in its industry and you will sit amongst a large finance department with clear progression routes.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team (4-6 people) with a management reporting function
- Overseeing successful completion of monthly reports on a timely basis
- Reviewing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Attending managers' meetings and reporting figures to the board
- Direct liaison with key clients
- Reviewing annual budgets, cash flow forecasts and business plans
You must be ACCA or CIMA qualified for this position, and this is most suited to a newly-qualified candidate making a move into a more senior role. An ACCA or CIMA finalist would be considered but only if they are doing a job of this calibre currently.
You will need strong Excel skills and a long history of working to tight deadlines in a management accounting position.