Injection Moulding Engineer
Injection Moulding Engineer, based in Telford Shropshire.
Working full continental shifts.
Salary up to £33,800 (shift allowance included).
The Moulding department currently have an opportunity for an Senior Engineer to join the team, reporting to the Ink Manufacturing Manager.
This main duties and responsibilities include:
- Daily supervision and control of moulding engineers.
- Control of moulding process to ensure achievement of the production plan and quality targets.
- Provide engineering support when required.
- Ensure all safety and machine checks are completed and up to date.
- Ensure all machinery maintenance is carried out inline with procedures.
- Propose and apply continuous improvements to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Control and maintain departmental 5s, environmental and Health and Safety activities.
Ideally the successful candidate should:
- Have general mechanical and engineering experience.
- Posses strong leadership skills and able to communication at all levels.
- Free secure onsite parking.
- Pension Life assurance.
- Discount on Epson products.
- Lifestyle discount on high street stores, vouchers, reloadable cards.
Thank you for applying. If you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75456854