Payroll Advisor - Part Time
Part Time Payroll Advisor based in Telford, Shropshire offering a salary of up to £26,000 (pro rata), plus benefits.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm
- Flexibility is required from time to time
The ideal candidate will be an experienced payroll person who is used to working in a fast paced business environment. You will be responsible for a two monthly payrolls over approx. 600 people.
You must possess a great attention to detail, excellent planning and time management skills and be willing to commit to a long term contract.
The successful candidate will have a busy and varied role which will include the coordination and management of the following:
- Payroll processing through Resource link HR & Payroll would be an advantage
- Monthly payroll process from start to finish
- Adding new starters to the payroll and processing leavers including P45/P46s
- Dealing with all SSP, SSP, SMP, Pension, Healthcare, Holiday calculations, etc
- Liaising with HMRC where necessary
- Producing payslips
- Payroll queries
- Yearend processing of all documents
- Liaising half yearly with external auditors
- Third party payments
- Pensions and pensioners administration
- Responsibly for the benefits operated on site such as health care, life assurance and voluntary benefits promotion and coordination.
Previous experience in a payroll function.
Ideally person will be part or fully qualified CIPP.
Thank you for applying. If you have not heard off us within 14 working days please assume we will not be proceeding further with your application. We wish you all the best in your search for future employment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75456851