Trainee Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required (Trainee)
Are you electrically qualified and have industrial electrical experience?
You may be a current electrical installations engineer looking for a career change OR an Electrician with an Industrial background, or perhaps Forces/ex member of the Forces with the relevant electrical skills/qualifications.
You will be working for a well known brand within Manufacturing who offers a strong budget for internal progression and training.With manufacturing facilities located across the UK, we now require an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the team.The work environment is clean, warm and modern working within first class manufacturing facilities.
Shift: 3 shift system rotates on a weekly basis - 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00Base Salary: £25,000-£30,000 + overtime = £30,000-£35,000 and upwards
Overtime: Time and ¼ to Double timeLocation: Birmingham (North)Benefits: Group pension, Uniform, Free onsite parking, Overtime, Training.The ideal Trainee Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:- Knowledge of safety circuits, Invertors, how relays operate, speed control systems
- A mechanical understanding would be advantageous - gearboxes, pumps, pneumatics
- Knowledge of PLC's advantageous
- Electrically qualified - Must be able to present these at interviewKey responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer:
- To maintain service and repair all plant machinery to minimise production down time.
- Provide technical support on all projects, installations and breakdowns
- PPM'sIf you are interested in the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on 01332 360055
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75452591