A fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging environment. You will supporting a busy team with full admin and secretarial support.
My client is a specialist market leader. They have easily accessible offices in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
As the Personal Assistant you will be supporting a very busy, demanding investment team with full diary management, travel booking, processing of expenses and answering all telephone and email enquiries. You will be responsible for briefing and preparing the team for meetings, producing all supporting documentation and all relevant follow ups from the meeting.
The ideal candidate for the Personal Assistant role MUST:
- Be highly organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise a busy, challenging workload
- Be well presented, articulate and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Have worked in a PA role previously, ideally supporting multiple Directors/ Senior Managers
- Have a high attention to detail
- Ideally have worked with Financial Services, though this is not essential
Salary paying up to £30,000 + bonus package (full package TBC)