CRM Manager - Rugby - c£40,000 + Benefits
- Full CRM strategic and hands-on varied role
- Exciting established brand but still growing company with a great culture
- Career development
The company recruiting the CRM Manager:
A passionate international company who are constantly investing in their brand and employees. This award winning company will challenge you and support progression, offering a great place to work with a strong focus on the team environment and rewarding hard work.
- Strong values /culture
- Clear career path
- Family feel
- Events / charity and fundraising.
The role for CRM Manager:
As the CRM Manager you will be the driver responsible for developing the companies CRM strategy in order to support retention and acquisition. Ideally from a B2B environment you will have proven expedience working on CRM system Salesforce with a talent for data and insight to improve the the customer relationship.
- Developing CRM strategy
- Analysis of Communication activity / customer retention and acquisition
- Reporting insight to senior stakeholders
- Customer life-cycle communication plans
The requirements for Digital Marketing Manager:
The company are looking for someone up and coming, driven and innovative. They will consider a Digital Executive looking for the next step, or a Digital Manager looking for a new challenge.
- Demonstrable experience with CRM Management - Salesforce
- Data driven
- Strong Excel
- Degree level or equivalent
The package for Digital Marketing Manager:
- £35 - £40,000
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Great office enviroment