Operational Risk Manager
SALARY: £25-28,000 PA plus benefits.
We are recruiting for an Operational Risk Manager for our prestigious client based in the Midlands. The role of the Operational Risk Manager is to be responsible for delivering operational compliance with regulatory, legislative which include FSA, Ofcom, CSA requirements as well as data protection and anti-money laundering legislation.
You key duties will include:
1. Ensure incidents are properly investigated, recorded and reported on to the Compliance, Operational and IT meeting
2. Respond to complaints and deliver appropriate responses within set timescales and implement remedies to avoid repetition of complaint clause
3. Respond to requests for information under the Data Protection Act and requests to delete information
4. Carry out checks on new business loads including conflict checks on new matters against the firm’s database
5. Calibrate calls for agents eligible for a bonus and review all account challenges
6. Review workflows within the debt recovery unit
7. Preparing for client audits and due diligence requests.
8. Updating training material to ensure it is compliant with legislation and working with the debt team to delivering training in a way which minimises time off the phone when required.
9. Performing due diligence on new and existing suppliers, and undertaking onsite and remote audits.
10. Periodic reviews of all standard contact methods, including letter, email and SMS sent
11. Monthly sessions with Team Leaders and agents to ensure consistency of marking and that the agents are aware of expectations
12. Pro-actively manage and implement changes such as for the introduction of the pre-action protocol.
If you have previous experience of working in a busy fast paced environment and have knowledge of debt collection rules and regulations this could be a great opportunity for you. Experience in a compliance, audit or quality environment would be advantageous.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact the office.
Ref No: 2876
Location: Leamington Spa
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £25-28,000 PA
Hours: Monday-Friday 09.300-17.30
Benefits: 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service | Pension | Firm wide performance bonus scheme | One months’ Firm sick pay | Healthcare cash back scheme | Annual salary review | Training and development | Free onsite car parking and onsite staff café | Active social committee who organise various events throughout the year