Hays is looking to recruit a civilian Dental Nurse to work at military dental practice at RAF Shawbury.
Contract dates: 04/09/2017 - 21/11/2017 (will be extended to the right candidate).
Working hours are Monday to Friday 37.5hrs. (Mon-Thurs 0800-1700/Fri 0800-1330)
The position involves:
- Assisting the Dental Officer during routine and emergency treatment
- Maintenance of the surgery (including preparation/sterilisation of all instruments before and after patients)
- Use of Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) protocols
- Administrative duties (making patient appointments, monitoring bookings on the IT system, answering the phones, document handling)
- You must be fully registered with GDC and eligible to work in the UK.
To find out more about this job or any other specialist Healthcare job opportunities please contact Agne Miklusiene on 0203 728 6891.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75440062