Senior Marketing Manager - Business Banking
Some careers open more doors than others.
Something new and exciting is happening at HSBC. We are separating our retail bank from our investment bank and creating HSBC UK, with a brand new state-of-the-art head office in Birmingham. The move is a big step, and will take us one step closer to achieving our ambition to be the bank of choice in the UK. However, the move to Birmingham doesn't just represent a new dawn for our business. It's also an exciting opportunity for ambitious professionals who are keen to get involved in a unique challenge and progress their careers. We're looking for individuals who are motivated to grow and shape the UK bank, and who will thrive in a flexible working culture within a dynamic and diverse office environment, making the most of what Birmingham has to offer.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
The UK is a highly complex, regulated and consumerist banking market requiring considerable flexibility and experience to operate successfully within.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Senior Marketing Manager - Business Banking.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and deliver an effective and measurable insight-based segment specific plan of multi-channel marketing activity that supports segment business objectives
- Effectively communicate and collaborate across the marketing function and HSBC product businesses to secure buy-in and alignment of campaign objectives
- Display excellent project management capabilities to manage and deliver multiple, complex initiatives at various stages of development
- Instigate integrated campaigns that use channels effectively and brief external agencies and internal design resources with regards to design of creative campaigns
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s; e.g. marketing
- Past working experience in a relevant role; e.g. marketing communications, campaign management, customer focus
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- A broad understanding of financial budgets/statements/models, with experience of analysing data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting
We are required by the Financial Services (Banking Reform) Act 2013 to create a ring-fenced bank in the UK by 1 January 2019. Entirely new from the ground up, HSBC UK's head office is opening in Birmingham. The location of this role will move to our new state of the art offices at 2 Arena Central during 2018.
For further details and application information please click 'Apply' or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009FZ4.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75452181