Field Sales Consultant
Robert Half are excited to be recruiting for a Field Sales consultant for one of its key clients a professional service specialising in tax services.My client delivered £100m in financial benefit has been delivered to our clients last year. It has experienced seven years of significant growth providing a niche service to clients who are investing in new products and services for their customers. Growth of more than 20% a year means we need to recruit additional ambitious and successful consultative sales specialists.
The key responsibility of this field sales role is generating new client relationships, and turning them into profitable revenues for the company. Building relationships with networks and partners over a sustained period of time to business development opportunities is a core part of the role.
The successful candidate will be targeting IT businesses, life sciences businesses or manufacturing and engineering businesses and demonstrable experience of these sectors is important. Knowledge of accounting or taxation services is not a core need, as full training will be provided. This role requires a consultative approach working at board level in a professional services business.
For this role you should have previous background within R & D Tax Credits or a background within business development in IT , Manufacturing or Engineering.
- Managing your own region and building client contact networks to grow business development opportunities.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities with new clients and intermediaries by means of networking and referrals
- Representing my client at trade shows, industry functions and relevant corporate and Partner events
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in revenue and margin
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, develop the company's services and differentiators
- Assess each case against the Company's criteria and work commercial negotiations through to successful completion
- Provide weekly progress and activity reports and ensure data is accurate using in house systems
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Business development experience in professional services environment.
- Demonstrable experience working with Board members
- Knowledge and experience of the manufacturing, engineering, life sciences or IT sectors
- Demonstrable performance in a business development environment, with achievements above revenue and contribution KPI's clearly evidenced.
- Highly skilled communicator with excellent presentation skills
- The potential to progress to more senior roles
- Full UK driving License
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75454989