Digital UX Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital UX Manager to join our E-Commerce Team.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a best in class customer experience across all websites under the Holland & Barrett umbrella. This role will deliver the MVT programme, analysing results and feeding this into the UI work stream while also working with our ratings & reviews provider to constantly develop and drive conversion through them.
- Achieve an increase in conversion through Multi-Variance Tool, UI changes and customer testing
- Constantly asses our websites and competitors to identify change and new initiatives that will drive sales
- Implement tests on the website, monitoring them closely and publishing results to the ecommerce team and anyone else who is impacted by the changes
- Support the rest of the UX team and outer ecommerce team in driving mobile best practice and ensuring that everyone is working towards a mobile first approach
- Implement promotional support through MVT in line with promotional changeover
- Implement and monitor customer feedback tests, ensuring that all feedback is collated and fed back to the ecommerce team
- Work with our 3rd party agencies to deliver a high ROI and conversion
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to influence amongst peers and the management teams
- Team Management Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities, 25% store discount, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an onsite canteen.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…