Teaching Assistant Jobs
Complex Needs Teaching Assistants Needed
Currently recruiting for a teaching assistant to work with a complex needs setting in Wolverhampton.
This school is ideally looking to recruit two members of teaching assistant support . One role is full time, 5 days a week and the other role is part time, 3 days a week.
This is a larger than average special school that caters for complex needs, profound multiple needs and autistic children aged 3-19. The hours of the role are of typical school hours - 8:30-3:30pm however there will be occasions where school events take place (such as parents evening, fundraising events) which you will be asked to attend and normally will be paid for.
Ideal for this role:
- Experience of working within a school/youth setting
- Referenceable experience within the last 5 years of working with young children/adults
- Teaching assistant qualification preferable but not a necessity
- Degree qualification preferable but again not a necessity
- Enthusiasm and a passion for working with the most vulnerable young people in our society
- A willingness to fully get involved in all aspects of a teaching assistant role
Although these roles are to start immediately I am always on the look out for specialist staff to represent both themselves and me in these schools.
I work exclusively with special schools in the Wolverhampton, Dudley and Walsall areas.
I currently recruit short term and long term staff for nearly 65% of these schools on a regular basis.
Please contact me immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75452864