Permanent Transport Planner Required
Do you have experience as a professional Transport Planner?
Permanent position commencing ASAP
Are you looking to expand your skill-set with one of our prestigious clients?
We are currently recruiting for a professional Transport Planner to join our client who is based in Worcestershire.
If you enjoy a varied workload then this could be the next career move for you!
In return you will receive an annual salary of between £22,000 and £25,000.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is offering this position on a full-time/permanent basis.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Oversee Driver debriefings, ensuring the correct completion of Drivers' check sheets
- Complete general administration duties
- Liaise with clients regularly
- Actively engage in continuous improvement, ensuring that suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to line managers
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Assist and support with the compliance and scheduling of the department
You will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Knowledgeable of transport systems
- Experienced in working within a busy Transport office
If you are interested in this role email your current CV to