German speaking Finance Analyst
**German speaking Finance Analyst**
German speaking Finance Analyst - £23,000 to £25,000 per annum + Benefits
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for market Leading Business based in Birmingham who are looking to appoint a new German speaking Finance Analyst to the team on a permanent basis.
If you are a German Speaker currently studying AAT, ACCA or CIMA do not hesitate in applying!
The production and management of accounts work within the Financial Accounts department, including accounts preparation for several subsidiaries.
Contributing to the effectiveness of the financial accounting team through identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution.
- The production of monthly accounts for several Companies within the business - US GAAP reporting.
- The review of balance sheet account analyses monthly.
- Assist in the production of quarterly and year end accounts, liaison with auditors thereon. Ensuring reporting requirements met.
- Aid where necessary in statutory accounts production
- Completion of certain taxation matters, corporate and VAT (including intrastat)
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly reforecasts, to provide up to date information to the Board and senior management for strategic planning
- Production of monthly management information to aid management review and planning
- Responsibility for Fixed Assets for relevant business entities
- Ensure all SOX requirements through the business are complied with
- Involvement in developing and enhancing business control systems
- Aid Financial Accounting Manager and the Finance Team as required
- Assist in specific Project work.
- Production of ad hoc information and analysis when required
- Some experience in preparation of month end accounts for a multi-sited / departmental organisation
- Advanced excel and general Microsoft Office skills
- English, German
- Part Qualified Studying either AAT, CIMA or ACCA
- Experience of a retail environment
- SOX experience
- Experience of accounts preparation for Non-UK based operations
- Experience of Oracle Financials
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Working knowledge of other European language
- Degree 2:1 or above
Builds positive relationships across the business by taking a truly international approach and working together to achieve company goals and to drive sales. Accepting of diversity; ensures effective communication, influencing, empathy and encouragement, bridging any cultural or language differences that may arise.
Ensures a full understanding of the needs and priorities of the business, customers and stakeholders and can be counted on to exceed goals by consistently pushing self and others to be accountable and responsible for results. Doesn't want to be asked to take action that drives the business forward.
The ability to achieve results through effective leadership, team work and adaptability. Leaders empower individuals to take responsibility and accountability for actions which will drive their areas of influence forward. There is mutual respect within the team and individuals inspire and motivate others with a view to achieving more together than could be achieved individually.
Problem Solving & decision making:
Understands and analyses issues or problems. Makes effective decisions taking account of available resources, time, information and costs; assessing the risks versus benefits. Takes accountability and responsibility for decisions made, considering financial impact on the business.
Planning & Organising:
Identifies and prioritises what needs to be done. Develops action plan and reviews progress to ensure results are achieved; using the resources available to deliver goals.
Able to bounce back from tough times and triumph in the face of adversity; to display tenacity, but not at the expense of reason.
Personal Attributes for the German speaking Finance Analyst:
- Highly planned & organized
- Highly effective & productive
- Confident & assertive
- Quick thinking
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Flexible & willing to adapt to change & all situations
- Good listening skills
- Good critical thinking skills
- A keen team player
- Able to take direction
- Honesty and integrity
- Calm under pressure
- Attendance & punctuality
If This German speaking Finance Analyst is of interest do not hesitate in applying!