Exsurgo E-commerce & Digital have been retained exclusively to recruit an E-commerce Director for a growing fast-fashion brand, based in the Midlands & London.
This is the first senior E-commerce position this brand has ever had. In the past 18 months they have enjoyed rapid growth, winning collaborations with the likes of Coca-Cola & Sony PlayStation. Currently a t/o of £25m, they have ambitious plans to grow to £100m within 24-36 months.
Working directly with the owners, you will be fully responsible for the development & implementation of the global e-Commerce strategy and formally building the team.
This is an autonomous role where you have full P&L responsibility and will be responsible for running all projects. The ideal candidate will be "hands on", happy to direct, inspire and coach a small team who have never had an E-commerce Director before. An appreciation and respect for the company culture is critical - this business is youthful, entrepreneurial and innovative.
That said, the ideal candidate will be:
* Current Head of E-commerce or Director of E-commerce working in a fast-fashion brand currently
* Non-corporate in nature or CV
* Successful in taking a growing business from its early stages to a larger, scalable & profitable brand
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Strong understanding of B&M, logistics, marketing & sales
* Geographically flexible as this role will involve travel
Outside of the base salary of £120,000 - £150,000 this position offers a 20% bonus & package
For a confidential conversation, please contact Punit Joshi on