SOFTWARE PRODUCT ANALYST
SOFTWARE PRODUCT ANALYST
Salary DOE £40k, Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Cover, Permanent Health Insurance, 25 days +BH
Based in Leamington Spa
My client is a fast growing, software company specialising in providing asset management software and services (including a range of Inventory, condition, and Inspection surveys) to public sector organisations helping them to improve their efficiency.
Their clients include Transport for London and a number of large Local Authorities, where they have long-standing service contracts built over many years of continuous product development to meet their individual needs.
Due to company expansion in the UK and big potential to grow internationally they are now looking for a Software Product Analyst to join their team.
Role -working as a member of a Product Team and reporting directly to Chief Product Technology manager you will be:
- responsible for providing internal research support to Development Teams and leading innovation within company for all their current and future products.
- Involved/working in all areas and levels of the business throughout the product lifecycle, from concept/idea trough to release;
- Presenting ideas to the business and also company clients for review and improvements
- Required to work closely with product stakeholders to capture their requirements
- Responsible to translate above requirements into concepts and functional specifications
- Leasing with the IT team (developers, testers, designers) and getting regular project updates.
- Creating new concept documents, detailing the background and rationale behind new ideas and helping to pitch these concepts to product teams within the company
- Developing a strong product knowledge, which means you will need to understand and balance business needs with the practicalities of development and implementation.
- Working on a variety of projects so self-manage of work-load is a key
The company is a fun and driven, fast pace environment where you are encouraged to share your ideas with other members of the team. You will be part of a growing team in a company which is offering great prospects, to be involved in a key business area during an exciting period of growth for the company.
You will have a day to day exposure leading-edge technology and also to a mix of new product development and enhancements.
- Min 2 years' of experience in a Software Product Analyst role
- Ability to grasp new concepts and systems using own initiative
- Ability to present software proposals/concepts to project stakeholders
- Highly organised and administrative capability
- Ability to prioritise based upon changing commercial pressures
- Persuasive, confident and diplomatic
- Knowledge of BA methodologies and best practices
- Background knowledge or C#, Java or Android/IOS could be beneficial
- liaising with the business and client to understand requirements
- Knowledge of Asset Management Industry would advantageous
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75452600