PLM Solution Architect
A blue chip company in the automotive industry is looking for an exciting and forward thinking PLM Solution Architect who is able to design effective solutions for their Multimillion pound transformation PLM programme. You must be adept in Automotive PLM.
The aim is to push out the current Siemens Legacy PLM, which sits at around 15 years old. The solution will encompass all technical and futuristic aspects of design. Being able to maintain futuristic standards and hold your ground in a critical environment.
In this opportunity you will be exposed to the latest and most advanced technologies in the market. You will work with the most talented team in the industry giving you the opportunity learn and advance your career. You will be part of taking one of the biggest and best automotive companies in the world to the next stage in their manufacturing innovation.
- Working with the Global Enterprise Architect and Lead PLM SA, you will be involved in the hands on design work. A great learning and progression opportunity.
- PLM Automotive background knowledge is a must. Terminology is very specific. (there may be some cross over domain knowledge in Aerospace)
- You must be able to encompass the business process aspect, the technical aspect and look at the software capabilities
- Need to help exchange the move from Legacy SIEMENS TEAMCENTER to Dassault Systemes
- Vehicles are electrical now, no longer just mechanical. Controls and tech specs. eg automatic emergency braking, driver controls, self-driving. Software and electronics are bigger than ever - must be able to design a solution, taking all of this and other future tech into consideration
- No longer just hardware/CAD - discipline involved for forward thinking
- PLM is moving from engineering, now it is slowly integrating into enterprise landscape
- Must look at functionality, integrity, infrastructure, business process capability and what they are delivering