* Salary is GBP17,000 to GBP18,000
* Hours are 8:45 to 5pm.
A role integral to the organisation as it is responsible for processing invoices and tickets to enable us to pay our suppliers. Responsible for building relationships with the suppliers assigned to you. Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of invoices and tickets received, resolution of queries and for timely payment to our suppliers.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Daily receipt of post
- Daily organisation of post
- Daily coding tickets to customer orders
- Daily charging out tickets to our customers
- Daily validation of tickets against our expected quantities and amounts due to be paid
- Daily resolution of queries arising on tickets & invoices
- Maintenance of good working relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Speed of input
- High levels of accuracy
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to deal with high volumes of paper in an organised and methodical fashion
- Knowledge and understanding of current business model.
- Dealing with Change
- Flexible working
- Stakeholder Engagement
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.