Senior Voice Engineer
Senior Voice Engineer - Sheffield or Coventry, your choice!
About the Role
This role involves being hands on as well as working with third parties and involvement in project management on Mitel technologies. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting Mitel solutions both in client virtualised environments and also traditional Mitel hardware deployment.
- Working closely with the project management team and fellow engineers to provide a great client experience work.
- Resolve client issues remotely (phone/email) or directly on client sites (as needed)
- Give regular updates to the Service Desk / Service Delivery / Project Managers for any particular client to enable client issues to be managed and resolved as quickly as possible
- Responsible for customer sign off documentation and system documentation
- To carry out installing duties when required and work effectively with the Project Management team to respond to customer needs and utilise engineering time for business benefit
- Ensure personal accreditations are up to date and appropriate for work being performed
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable competence to work independently to support a Mitel solution in Hosted and client environments
- Proven track record of studying and working with Mitel Networks Suite of applications
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in installing Mitel 3300/MCD/MiVoice Business & MiVoice Office and associated applications.
- Ideally an accomplished Telecoms Engineer with up to date Mitel MCA/MCP Certifications in MCD/MiVoice Business Solutions, plus MCA/MCP certification on an additional Mitel Solution (preferred MiContact Centre/MiCollab).
- Extensive knowledge in IP networking WAN/LAN, Understanding Voice VLANs. Also understanding VPNs & MPLS.
- Able to work as a member of a team with engineers and non-engineers alike
- Willingness to learn alternative manufacturer equipment and applications
- Flexibility to meet last minute requirements.
- Willingness to work overtime when required both out of hours and weekends
- Professional with inter personal skills, excellent communication skills and proven customer facing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, a team player, able to work under pressure.
- Someone who pays attention to the detail and who can deliver the highest quality of work within tight timescales and therefore able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Full and clean driving license and willing to travel as required
- Excellent time keeping and flexibility to support business interests
Demonstrate experience of most of the following:
- Mitel Communication Director / MiVB
- Mitel Border Gateway/SRC
- Mitel MiCC Contact Centre (including Ignite/Multimedia MiCC)
- Mitel MiCollab/MAS/AWv/Nupoint/UCA
- An understanding of VMware and HyperV and deploying Mitel vApps in virtualised environments.
- SIP / Wireshark troubleshooting skills
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.