GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 per annum
Burton-on-Trent, (but must be able to travel to Derby too)
Our client is seeking an organised, positive and efficient Finance Assistant to provide administrative support to the Financial Accountant and the rest of the Finance team.
- Prepare purchase orders and match them to purchase invoices
- Recording and management of voids
- Supplier statement and customer sales reconciliations
- Dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Maintain and update spreadsheets
- Process and reconcile bank accounts, credit cards payments
- Handle petty cash
- Payment runs
- Processing of staff expenses
- Preparation of statutory payments
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Excellent administrative, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Professional and confident communication - both written and verbal
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.