Laser Setter Operator
On behalf of my client I am looking for two Skilled Laser Setter Operators. This is a brilliant opportunity for a well established local company with continuous growth.
- Setting and operating
- Solving machine problems
- Making adjustments
- Organise production
- Give technical support to a small team of production operators
- You must have detailed experience of at least 2 of the following machines and will be trained on all 4;
- Trumpf Tube Laser Cutting Machines
- Trumpf Flatbed Laser Cutting Machines
- Bystronic Waterjet Machines
- 5-Axis Laser Cutting Machines
- Ideally hold a valid FLT licence
- Ideally hold a valid Overhead Crane Licence
- Must be a skilled Laser Setter Operator
The successful candidate;
- Will be eager to learn
- Have the ability to solve problems
- The ability to support less experienced staff
There are two positions available for this role, one on each of the following shifts;
- Monday to Friday - 6am till 2pm
- Monday to Friday - 2pm till 10pm
You will have a half hour lunch break and work a total of 37.5 hours.
If you feel that you are a Skilled Laser Setter Operator and have all of the required experience specified above, please apply without delay by submitting your CV and any relevant qualifications/licences.