A leading marketing company in Leamington has a requirement for a full time, permanent Payroll Administrator. As the successful candidate, you will work within a fast growing team with a dynamic and forward thinking approach. The payroll function is a Shared Service, so you'll be supporting a number of the group's businesses across the UK and other countries. As the organisation is growing, this role represents an excellent opportunity for career development, this company is always on the lookout for internal promotions, so if you have the ambition and desire to progress within a large organisation, this role could be perfect for you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have at least 1 year payroll experience, this does not need to be in a purely payroll focused role, but you do need to have been involved in the payroll process before.
- Have a good understanding of systems and data maintenance
- Be able to build positive relationships with your colleagues and thrive within a social and engaging environment
- Be well organised, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a methodical manner
In return, you will:
- Work for a dynamic and fast growing marketing company which facilitates a social and relaxed environment
- Be provided with a comprehensive career development programme, designed to help you progress within the company
- Have the opportunity to support a high performing payroll function, which successfully supports the business on a national and international level
This role is perfect for an experienced Payroll Administrator who is looking for the next step in their career. If you are interested in working somewhere that is committed to the development of it's employees, we want to hear from you.