Electrical Site Engineer
Do you have an electrical qualification (to 17th edition) , with great customer management and organisational skills ? If you also have good IT skills, capable of completing site reports and have experience of the water pumps industry - then this is the role for you!
Our client is looking for a dynamic, motivated, flexible Electrical Site Engineer to join their pumping stations team to assist with the installing and commissioning of pumping equipment.
The Electrical Site Engineer role will be varied and challenging so you will have a 'can do' attitude, with a willingness to learn new skills and strong personal attributes to deal with engineering and electrical challenges.
We are recruiting for one the UK's market leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumps, valves and control equipment.
You will be needed to attend to breakdowns when necessary which does mean that you need to be prepared to stay away from home when required, at least 1-2 nights per week.
- Complete Site Reports after each visit and obtain customer signature where possible.
- Return all completed site reports in a timely fashion (computerised format using the company GRN procedures).
- Ensure company vehicle is stocked with van-stock & tools required at all times.
- Maintain Company Procedures and improve where possible.
- Communicate at all levels.
- Give regular feedback to Department Manager.
- Driving to and from site within the U.K.
- Ensure all materials are available and correct before leaving the works to carry out your allocated work.
- Be responsible for petty cash & company credit cards - receipts must be produced for all expenditure.
It is essential that applicants have Electrical Qualifications to 17th Edition , plus the ability to work flexibly , within a team and able to prioritise workload. The ideal candidate will be self motivated and prepared to learn new skills and have experience in a similar role.
Competitive salary package .
Please apply if this role is for you !
Job Type: Full-time and permanent
Salary: GBP12.00 per hour ( increasing after probation )