Bilingual Customer Service Operator (German)
MandM Direct has over 30 years experience of trading. Led by our Board of Directors, we are now one of Europe's leading online, off-price retailers. We offer big brands at low prices - with over 3 million customers and 57 million website visits per year.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bilingual Customer Service Operator (German) to join our Contact Centre. The primary focus of this role is to provide a professional service to our UK and International customers.
Main duties will include:
- Responding to UK and German customer service calls professionally and in accordance with company policies
- Ensuring all UK and German website emails are responded to professionally and within the agreed KPI
- Retrieving delivery information from courier websites and communicate this to our customers avoiding company jargon
- Raising trace enquiries relating to delivery information in accordance with individual couriers processes
- Assessing responses regarding trace information from carriers/couriers and react accordingly, arranging replacement parcels/refunds as required
- Liaising with the Delivery Management Team to arrange any collections or escalate complaints
- Maintaining an accurate log of all email queries and providing daily stats to Team Leader
- Translating all product information from English into German.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Fluent in German - both written and verbal
- Good standard of English - both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Assertive, confident and able to challenge established ways of working
- Proactive, organised and able to work under pressure using own initiative.
Previous experience within a Contact Centre or office environment would be desirable.
Location and hours:
Working Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm however, part time hours may also be considered. The role will be based in Leominster, Herefordshire.