Deputy HR Business Partner
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Deputy HR Business Partner on behalf of a Public Sector organisation based in the Herefordshire. This is a 6 month Fixed Term contract, offering an annual salary of GBP26,000 - GBP35,000 per annum.The successful candidate must be level 7 CIPD qualified and have access to a vehicle.
Duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for mangers and employees
- Advising all managers on all aspects of HR casework to include sickness absence, performance management and disciplinary cases
- Providing managers with the tools to enhance their understanding and skills when dealing with internal grievance, discipline & bullying & harassment investigations
- Proactively monitoring sickness absence triggers throughout the region, ensuring managers have the correct training and resources to implement the absence management process in accordance with company policy
- Utilising an in-depth knowledge of terms and conditions of employment to up-skill managers
- Contributing to, reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures to ensure services are innovative and responsive to business needs whilst ensuring current legislation is adhered to
- Providing support to HR Business Partners
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Jack Sharpe on or send an updated copy of your CV to Venn Group is acting as employment business and employment agency for this vacancy.